Saturday, November 28, 2009

Web Conference # 2


Today, I attended another web conference. I was ready to go at 1:00 like the email noted, however it really didn't start until 2:00 (some miscommunication I guess). This time was much more manageable. There was no more than 15 people in the group when I was there. I later went to the session that was at 3:00 and it was an even smaller group when I joined. People talking over one another wasn't happening this time and everyone was able to communicate in a more timely manner. The text box screen wasn't moving at too rapid of a speed in order to keep up. I did get some questions answered that I had where as last time, I don't think that would've happened. This web conference tool is something that I would like to use - I just have to come up with when/where/how I want to use it.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as though today's experience with the web conferencing provided a good interaction with the tool and that you will be able to utilize it when needed.

    ReplyDelete